What Professional Bodies should I register with to Practise Civil Engineering in Nigeria

The following are the principal professional bodies you need to register with to practice Civil Engineering in Nigeria:

  1. Nigerian Institution of Civil Engineers – NICE
  2. Nigerian Society of Engineers – NSE
  3. Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria – COREN

Powered by BetterDocs

Leave a Reply