Welcome to NICE Lagos
Advancing the professional development of Civil Engineers in Lagos state for quality infrastructure project delivery in line with international best practice.
our vision is to be a world renowned body which will be a pride to all Civil Engineers in Nigeria.
The Challenge of a modern Society requires the delivery of modern cost effective infrastructrue projects. We at NICE Lagos are aware of the challenges such projects present. This is why we are continuously pursuing programs that prepare and position our members to function in such projects. We are proud of the results achieved thus far..
We strive to Develop our Members through Many Channels of Learning, Sharing of professional experience.
On a continuous basis the Executive Committee of the Nigerian Institution of Civil Engineers, Lagos chapter organise workshops, Trainings , Technical sessions, Public lectures and Industrial visits. These are aimed to providing avenues for continuous professional development for its members. These activities are made possible through sponsorship from its members, Corporate partners and individual who sponsor these events.
The chapter is very passionate about its student and graduate members and encourage their career through mostly pro bono training and technical sessions.
OUR FIRM PILLAR OF SUPPORT
The broad spectrum of Civil Engineering Line of Business and its attendant Challenges need effective guidance and Mentoring.
Our Patrons have contribute on a continuous bases to the success of the chapter as the provide an inexhaustible pool of professional experience gathered over many decades of practise.
Their overall impact to the career success of our members is excellent.
Engr. S. S. David fnice
eNGR. s. A. lAWAL FNSE FNICE
pAST NATIONAL cHAIRMAN
Engr. Dr. Tunde Olatunji fnice
Past national chairman
eNGR. tOKUNBO AJANAKU FNICE
NATIONAL vICE CHAIRMAN
engr. dr. k. popoola FNICE
ENGR. ROBBIE JAMES OWIVRY FNICE
PAST NATIONAL CHAIRMAN
the Nigerian civil engineering professional
1) To make unique contributions to the development process of the country by constituting itself such that it would be a reservoir of civil Engineers with specialized knowledge, experience and skill, constantly updated through the highest standards of continuing professional development programmes
2) To establish and maintain standards for the practice of Civil Engineering
3) To be constantly in touch with Government at all levels, for necessary inputs and contributions to policies and matters affecting members and the development of the profession
4) To encourage the study of and research in Civil Engineering and bridge the gap between industry/and institutions involved in Civil Engineering research.
5) To relate with and promote co-operation with similar professional organisations the world over.
From NICE NEWS
What our members Say
God bless you all. Amen"